"My primary concern is protecting the interests of my clients and satisfying their needs. I know the real estate business, know the local market, pay attention to transaction details, stay proactive, am tenacious, and work until the desired results are attained. I provide advice and counsel to my clients, listen to them, and follow their lead! I put integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all I do."
- 2000 Rookie of the Year for the Realtor Association of Southwest Illinois
- 2002 Readers' Choice Finalist for Real Estate Agent of the Year
- 2004 Presidents Club Award for $10,000,000 in Sales
- Ranked in Top 100 Sales Associate Award for GMAC Real Estate for Closed Units
- 2004 Bronze Medal Winner, #3 Individual Agent in Realtor Association of Southwestern Illinois
- 2005 Bronze Medal Winner, #3 Individual Agent in Realtor Association of Southwestern Illinois
- 2006 #1 Agent for Strano and Associate Realtors
- 2007 #1 Real Estate Agent of the Year for Realtor Association of Southwest Illinois
- 2004 to 2013 Honored as Five Star Best in Client Satisfaction in St. Louis Magazine. Nine Years Running!
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker.
- Life long resident of the Metro East Area.
- Graduate of the REALTORS Institute CRS
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialist SFR
- 20 Years of Sales Experience
- On Top of Housing Trends through Continuing Education Courses
Relocation Specialist, Fully Qualified to Assist Buyers and Sellers for all types of Residential Property Transactions...New Construction, Traditional Re-sales, Distressed, Bank Owned, Pre-Foreclosure, Foreclosure, and Short-Sale properties.
THRILLED - "She is just so friendly and professional, I send everyone I know to her. Two bosses and a co-worker have been thrilled." - Jim Burke
LISTENS - "I am wary of real estate agents, but you I love, because you listen." - Carrie Meyer
RESPONSIVE - "She always had time for my questions." - R. Smith
QUICK SALES - " Thanks for your professionalism and QUICK sale." Elaine Marmon
EXTRA EFFORT - "I really appreciate the extra effort." - Eric Behrmann
Here for You
- Specialist in Military and Corporate Relocations
- Life Long Resident in the Metro East Area
- Married 32 Years with Four Children